WANT TO GET STANDARDIZED ON EQUIPMENT?
REQUIRE PROPER SYSTEM DESIGN?
REQUIRE SOMEBODY THAT UNDERSTAND YOUR REQUIREMENTS?
SYSTEMS NOT GETTING SERVICED?
We are of the opinion that CCTv has a big role role to play within the retail intelligence, but can also be used within the marketing department.
The cameras will conduct the following functions -
So you have the network cameras, what about the infrastructure?
Wireless Infrastructure Fiber Infrastructure
We offers a number of wireless & fiber solutions, depending on the number of cameras to be monitored and the distances between cameras and the control room. We can advise you on the best solution i.ro wireless radios and fiber options. For greater distances where wireless is not viable, offsite monitoring isn’t out of the question, if you have enough bandwidth between your two sites then you can use the Internet to monitor your property from a remote location.
Covert Cameras can be disguised in many different forms:
What needs to be taken into consideration when dealing with coverts systems:
- The video should not be part of an illegal entrapment exercise.
- Employee’s right to privacy and we therefore do not advise employers to install surveillance equipment within changing rooms or toilets.
- Validate the video evidence.
- Interception and Monitoring Prohibition Act of 1992 (IMP Act) must be taken into consideration
We offer service maintenance agreements (SLA) on any type of Analogue and IP Network Cameras regardless of who installed the system. Our quotes are free of charge and our maintenance prices are reasonable. Our maintenance schedule includes the following:
- Report on any temporary obscuring of camera
- Repair any minor faults. Retrain the users on the use of the CCTV system (if required).
- Discuss any issues with the customer while on site.
- Log all test results and submit maintenance report to the customer including any recommendations for system improvements.